My excuse is that I honestly do not know where time is going at the moment. The last 4 months since I returned from New Zealand seem to have been eaten by some large 'time-eating, money-eating, job hunting' monster! Fortunately this monster also loves tons of fun, laughter, romance, creativity and wedding organising - thank goodness!!
In 25 DAYS Mike and I are getting married!!!!!! Extremely excited as well as remarkably organised and just overall VERY ready to be married!!
'So where are we upto?' I hear you ask....
- Suits purchased (and looking VERY good I may add ;P)
- Dress's almost finished - final fitting this weekend! :D
- Rings - purchased and waiting in their boxes :)
- Tables/seating planned - phew!
- Beautifully colour-coded timing/logistics spreadsheet well underway
- Favours - half made
- Place names - finished!
- Band and PA logistics - well underway
- Fresh cut flowers sourced
- Honeymoon - completely paid for!!! :D
- Hotel - booked ;)
- Car - booked
- Cake - being decorated right now!
- Photos - planned
- Bunting - 250 metres worth made - thanks Leah!
- Make-up and hair practiced
- Jewellery - made
- Thank you gifts - purchased!
- Flat to live in post wedding - final paperwork being processed!
- Marriage Prep - completed
- Glassware, tables, jugs etc - booked!
- Venues - paid for
- Food - planned and paid!
- Order of services - designed and printed!
- Centre pieces - stuff sourced and ready to be made
- Table decs - sorted
- Bridesmaids - styled :)
- Best Man Ushers, Father's of Bride/Groom - suited and booted
- Mother's of Bride/Groom - outfits sorted :)
- Sister's of the Groom - Wedding Certificate Witnesses - Tick!
- Bann's read - Tick!
- Hen Do (photos on here soon) - Done!
- Stag Do - Planned for the 18th June
Plus about a million other small details and personal touches - TICKED OFF OR PLANNED, all with minimal argument or stress! We make a FANTASTIC team! :D
Phew I think we're nearly ready to go! Good thing too as we don't have a free evening or day now for 2 1/2 weeks, then we're moving house!!
Somehow I think these 25 days are going to disappear at an unbelievable pace!
Mike - I LOVE YOU! Can't wait to be married to you! :D