Thursday 9 February 2012

Things to be Thankful for...


  • Charity shop bargains, like this beautiful rug (pictured) for only £8. I have wanted one like this for ages and rugs don't usually come cheap. :)
  • More singing pupils and increased teaching confidence.
  • My Church. It's alive, full of God and freedom, full of people who are real and roaring, full of music and amazing stories of hope. It's strong and prepared to fight for justice. It has a passion, commitment, energy, joy and atmosphere that I have never found anywhere else. Our leaders are wise, courageous, inspiring, God-fearing and they are not afraid to tell us what we need to hear instead of what we want to hear. I love our church!
  • No longer being a student or unemployed, I can now afford things like leisure centre membership so I can go swimming as much as I like. Am aiming for 3 times a week. Got to shift these post-marriage pounds and so far I'm really enjoying it! (Weird I know! lol!)
  • Our little flat which I'm realising more and more is perfect for us right now and is feeling really lovely and cosy and very much like home :)
  • My teaching at NGM is going really well (I think) and they actually seem to be understanding what I'm teaching and getting close to full marks on tests, whoop!
  • Regular weekly songwriting time with a friend - awesome! Feeling very inspired these days and excited about what the future holds.
  • Mike, for working really hard to bring home (lets be honest), the vast majority of the bacon. And overall for God, for providing, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment