Thursday 14 January 2010

The best Snowfall of my life so far...

The past two weeks have seen the heaviest snow falls in Britain for at least 30 years - so therefore the best snow of my life! And yes, I know that we fall apart when the snow falls in this country and schools close and public transport fails and all that Jazz, but I couldn't help being like a little child and absolutely loving it! It also gave me a chance to have beautiful winter walks and dust off my camera after a long time in the drawer. I know snow is a pain but it is also very beautiful!

Victoria Park in a complete white out before any footprints
Photobucket

Making everything more beautiful
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bath in the Snow
Photobucket

Winter wonderland walk at sunset
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deep deep snow
Photobucket

As a side note in these weather conditions, I have become very very thankful for the invention of Wellies and Umbrellas and Gloves and Scarves and Shoes with grip! Sliding to work for two weeks has not been the highlight of the snow for me I must say, but these wonderful inventions made it a lot easier! Thank You GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment