Sunday 14 March 2010

Today



Today, I'm leaving all my troubles behind
I'm letting go, I follow the light
Trusting you with all of my life
I see a rising sun, it's only just begun

Today, I'm walking to the beat of your heart
You take me all the way to the start
Stretch you hand and strighten the path
I'm found in open skies, your heart it lives in mine

Today, today, oh today

Today, I'm finding my first love again
I'm learning how to let you in
Trusting you with all that I am
The shadows fade away, It's you that clears the day

No more running wild
I'm yours for life
You got me here, You got me!
I hear your call tonight
Your heart is mine
You got me here, you got me!

You drew me out of the deepest sea
Gave my soul a song to sing
You took me up on a mountain top
I see my life in a different light

Today, today, today!

Copyright CCC Worships 2008 - Joe Pringle

No comments:

Post a Comment