Sunday 11 April 2010

A Week in Bournemouth... and Poole... and the Purbecks!

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog! I have so much epic stuff in my life to update you on but for now whilst I get my head around it all here are some photos from a lovely week visiting the family!
My week in pictures... well a selection anyway, I have taken over about 300 pics in total lol! Enjoy!

Gorgeous weather for a week by the sea. Bournemouth Beach and Dancing Ledge (Jurrassic Coast)



Baby Adder!

Sneaky picture of the family - hehehe!

Perfect seaside day ending with Fish and Chips on Swanage Quay

Sunrise at Sandbanks (Poole) - Yes I left the house at 5 30am! I am mad but it was well worth it for this stunning start to the day :D




All in all a lovely relaxing week catching up with family and friends and getting my 'seaside fix', ready to go home to Bath now, It really is truely home and am missing certain people quite a lot - you know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment