I am incredibly and wonderfully THANKFUL for......
- Becoming more and more aware that I am where I am supposed to be in the world for such a time as this! Bath is HOME this has never been more clear to me, a home I have made for myself, a place I miss if I am away for more than a few days, full of people that I love, an incredible church, wonderful friends! Thank You God that my degree brought me to this wonderful place where you clearly wanted me to be :)
- My two beautiful sisters! It's amazing how living apart has made us so much closer, I love catching up with you and sharing life with you, you make me laugh so much and bring me tons of joy - Thank You!
- Right now I am holding the hand of someone very special and wonderful and lovely. That's all I'm going to say about him for now :)
- Significantly changing lots of my travel plans (will update you all on this when I get more of a moment with the internet) hasn't cost me half as much money as I feared, in fact I have hardly lost anything and gained a whole lot - financial miracle whoop whoop! (these financial blessings seem to follow me around a bit - Thank you God that you are bigger than money - YOU OWN ALL THE DOUGHNUTS!! lol!)
- I really intensely dislike my job right now but I am incredibly thankful that at least I have one. It is allowing me to live in Bath and save for some wonderful things. I also work with nice people and we have a great laugh quite frequently. The things (i.e. cards) we sell in my shop also make people laugh and smile a lot - and that's nice :) (Must....try.....and.....find....the...good.....in......bad....situations......more!)
- Cous cous salads with lots of yummy veg for packed lunches! Very very yummy, cheap and something to look forward to in a long work day.
- Smiling - it's underrated, stress relieving, joy bringing, truth speaking and heart revealing - lets do it more!
- Walks in the park in the evening sun.
- Movie nights... lots and lots of movie nights.
- I had a steak for the first time in my life! YES Shocking I know lol! It was nice but not life changing I'm afraid though. Coincidentally (I am sure) my life does seem to have changed ever since I had that steak......... hmmmm interesting lol!
- For discovering that weird doesn't mean bad. I am very weird(i.e. amazing) but I am an original and I'm happy with that.
'Today you are you that is truer than true, there is no-one alive that is youer than you!'
- Dr Suess
- Finding more time to start songwriting again and enjoying it :) Watch this space...
- Finding lots of lovely free downloadable fonts on the web (www.dafont.com), and getting lots of ideas for lovely creative projects to use them in funfunfun! :)
- Two more friends weddings are coming up soon - I Love Weddings!
- Wispa bars - Thank you Cadbury for bringing these back!
- Two of my cousins are having babies!! Let the next generation begin!
- Amazing friends
- Lovely family
- Knowing more and more that I am not in control and I don't know where my life may lead but that that is OK! Feeling strangely free because of this revelation, literally Thanking God for being in the driving seat!
- Peace, freedom, grace, breakthough, love, music, passion, friendship and cheese and marmite sandwiches!!!
That's all for now. Will post more soon :)