Wednesday 29 December 2010

Yarrangobilly Caves and the Australian Alps

Went on a beautiful day trip today with Rachel and Dubs. About 2 hours drive up into the Australian Alps and to Yorrangobilly, where there are some stunning caves to tour, a lovely riverside mountain walk and a hot spring swimming pool! All in all very lovely day complete with picnic, ice-cream and swimming (oh and walking up very steep hills in blazing heat! I'll sleep well tonight!).

Have a few piccies :)













So my time in Wagga Wagga has come to an end, I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to Sydney on the train. I have lots of lovely photos to share with you from the last few days, I will try and fit in sharing them over the next few days before I go to New Zealand next week!!! Thanks for being patient with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment