Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Adventure Begins!

Wow it's been a whole month since my last post, so sorry but if it helps time has gone insanely fast in my world recently and has been very very full of things both fun and practical!

Time has gone so fast that I can't quite believe that tomorrow I leave for Australia!!! Yes you read right... TOMORROW!!!

It's hard to believe that I will be departing from the freezing UK (-7 in the middle of the day- ridiculous!!) to a warm 27 degree average! To highlight the contrast here are some beautiful pictures of the recent weeks UK frost, my photos in the coming weeks will be the exact opposite I expect, though equally as beautiful!
(Unfortunately these photos aren't mine as I have been giving the camera a rest before the coming onslaught, but they come courtesy of my friend John Walker and the wonderful UK weather websites http://www.farming-forum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=89955http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/2010/dec/06/snow-ice-uk-weather#/?picture=369429943&index=4)
Enjoy!




And if it can prove anymore how unusually cold and snowy Britain is at the moment take a look at how much snow there was down south on Bournemouth Beach! (Photo by Richard Crease)


It is stunningly beautiful, but at the same time I can't wait for summer and I'm glad I don't have to wait long lol, just over 48 hours :)

Watch this space for photos and brief travel updates, I promise I will try and blog regularly from OZ and NZ!
That's it for now, just off to practice lifting nearly 23KG on my back lol!

BYE ENGLAND!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time, i will miss you and can't wait to hear all about it!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete