Tuesday 6 September 2011

Time for a Change


It's definitely time for a change, because let's face it.... I've become terrible at keeping this blog updated. So I've decided.... it's time for a re-vamp, an overhaul, a fresh look, a new start and above all a new dedication to making this blog all I intended it to be in the beginning.
So give me a few days and I'll be back with a beautiful new look and style to my blog.
I don't even know if anyone's really reading this but if you are, thank you for sticking with me in my months of blogging laziness (and life busy-ness) and watch this space because things could get exciting.
And if no-one is reading this well then, I'm going to do it anyway because I want my creativity back, I want to spread and shout my thankfulness, and I know I left my joyful song somewhere round here! :)

See you very soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment